Friday, July 30, 2010

Fridays are for Fun Stories ~Satan painted it BLUE!


On Friday every week, I will TRY to post a fun story worth reading! Most likely about my dog, Rebel that we have nicknamed Satan, more accurate a name I think, or about my kids, Ethan's pretty funny too. Come every Friday for a new award winning (well it should be anyway) story for your Friday enjoyment.

Satan painted it BLUE!
Rebel (our dog) has done so many things to our house, property, and himself, it's hard to know where to start. He's our Marley really. I was determined to get rid of him. In fact I had found some wonderful friends to lovingly take him. They have lots of yard and another Boxer for him to play with. I thought it was a great idea. Troy loves Rebel, he'll not admit it out loud, but he does. The kids were broken hearted at the thought of getting rid of him, so I lost this battle, but I'm still in the war. HA! For now, however, Rebel is still part of the Comer Farm.
Yesterday, Thursday, Troy got up, put Rebel out, then headed to film something with our youth ministers. He took the van and said he'd bring it back after he was finished. Well, a little while later when he came home, I went outside and in my carport, was blue paint everywhere. Troy yelled, "Don't let the dog in or get near you. He got paint everywhere including on himself." It was then that Rebel ran up the steps where I was standing. He did indeed have paint ALL OVER HIM! All up his paws, on his face and tongue I might add, and all in my carport. I should take this time to point out he didn't become ill from licking the paint, we should be so lucky. HAHA! Just kidding, sort of! I then looked around the corner to see blue paw prints smudging my nice black driveway, my grass, and the carport, clear up to the steps. I looked at Rebel, growled, and said, "UGH Satan!!!" Andrew, our youth minister at church, and friend, just laughed and started helping Troy clean it up. He declared that their boxer never did this kind of thing, ha! No, I'm sure he doesn't, only our dog can be so smart while being so dumb!!
You know, my life wouldn't be the same I don't think if we didn't have Rebel. He adds more "color" to our lives that we wouldn't have otherwise. So I have a little paint in my carport. I like blue, it is one of my favorite colors. He is part of the family, and you can't chunk them out when they annoy you, and he does severely annoy me, but I like the big stinker, if not love him. Happy Friday friends. Come back often!

3 comments:

  1. not being a dog lover I can safely say he would be a DEAD dog!!!! Another reason why I do not have a dog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting earlier, but I think it was deleted...lol
    Anyway...I have a pit/boxer that is the same way. She is in EVERYTHING, but you look at her and fall in love with her. She is the stupidest/smartest dog ever and wouldnt trade her for anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Carolyn. If he wasn't cute, he'd be dead. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but know any harsh talk or crude language will be removed and go unanswered.